More Bikers.



Sorry for the lack of posts recently but I have managed to get a bit of painting done. 
The photos below are of the last three bikers, brining the total to six. I haven't done the pennants for them yet, or any freehand on the bike armour but other than that they're finished.

Loads more pictures and a few extra bits after the jump...





This shows all six bikes and the attack bike together.


Just the six bikes squeezed into the light box.


As well as painting the bikes I have built and fully magnetized the landspeeder to complete the attack squadron. I'll try and post details of how I magnetized it soon. 

In other news the model for the painting competition was Helbrecht. Finally a model I can I use for my army! So I've removed as much Black Templar iconography as I can, swapped his sword for one from the ravenwing spruce, put a grey knight terminator pauldron shield as his cloak clasp. I'm going to use a Dark Angel back pack. As you can see he's being done in Astral Knight colours.  I may have bitten of more than I can chew but I've chosen to do him entirely NMM. It's going to be really difficult to match the rest of the army but you don't get better if you don't push yourself. Oh and I'm going to try some OSL on the lamp he's carrying.



I'll try and get finished pictures up asap.

I'm trying to use my new mobile to do all the photography and blog writing so please let me know if there are any quality issues with the pictures or text.

As always any comments or questions gratefully received.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice progress. The pics on the background look a bit dark and washed out, but only a little. The other ones came out nicely though. Just remember to keep the contrast very high to pull of the NMM and maybe look up specific metals like Iron NMM if you are trying to match the rest of the army which seems to have a darker tone of metal too it. Best of luck...

    ReplyDelete