Long time, no blog...



So I just realised how long it had been since my last post, but the end of term, getting married and Christmas have kept me happily distracted. That's not to say I haven't managed to get a bit of hobby done.


I've managed to get a bit of paint on one of my counts as deathwing knights.

I also received a Christmas present in the form of my deadzone backers package. It looks great and I've built all the models and based two factions.


The scenery is really interesting. I haven't decided how to assemble it yet so I'm painting it in bits. Just using two spray cans from Wilkinsons (black and grey) I managed to get the following effect.






Hopefully I'll have something finished to show you soon.

As always please feel free to leave any comments or questions below.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rob mate,

    Cracking stuff as per, I've actually managed to almost build the plague!

    How many dice did you get?

    Oh and I've got yet another new blog.... www.ieuansgamingblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers ieuan.
      I got 6 dice in the box, I think there were supposed to be more but they ran out. I believe that the rest are supposed to come in the second delivery.
      I look forward to checking out the new blog.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, at least they we're happy distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers zab, very happy distractions indeed.

    ReplyDelete